Friday, July 18, 2014



"So this is love. 

So this is what makes life divine.

I'm all aglow..." - Cinderella



"What would i give to live where you are
What would I pay to stay here beside you
what would I do to see you smiling at me
Where would we walk
where would we run
If we could stay all day in the sun
Just you and me and I could be part of your world" - Ariel





 "I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. Yet I know it's true, that visions are seldom all they seem... but if I know you, I know what you'll do: you'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream..." - Aurora






"Don't talk like that. You'll be alright. We're together now; everything's going to be fine, you'll see." - Belle


"Something brought you here, Flynn Rider. Call it what you will... fate... destiny... " 
- Rapunzel




"Some day when spring is here 
We'll find our love anew 
And the birds will sing 
And wedding bells will ring 
Some day when my dreams come true."
- Snow White

No comments:

Post a Comment